Last Updated: 03/27/2020
Table of Contents
What information does the Church collect through the Website?
The Church does not collect your data such as your name, email address, telephone numbers, physical addresses, or other identifying information (“Personal Information”) without your consent. In the event that you elect to communicate with the Church through the “Contact Us” online portal page, you may be providing the Church with information that he voluntarily elects to include in such communications. By submitting such communication, you consent to providing the Church with all identifying information that may be included therein.
The Website may also collect data that cannot be traced back to a specific individual (“Anonymous Information”).
- a count of how many Users have viewed the Website and specific content therein;
- information pertaining to the keywords utilized by Users to find the Website;
- keywords utilized to search within the Website;
- the specific pages within the Website that are visited;
- links within the Website that are clicked;
- how much time is being spent on the Website; and
- the country from which the User is based
How Does The Church Utilize Personal Information?
The Church only utilizes the Personal Information you submit via the Website to respond your online communication to the Church. Such Personal Information is collected to make it easier for you to send messages to the Church, provide feedback through the Website including, without limitation, compliments, tips, complaints and/or comments; to allow the Church to identify you; and to allow the Church to contact you, if necessary. In that regard, the Church may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions, issues, concerns, complaints, general inquiries, and/or feedback and/or to provide you with information you requested (“Responses”). The Church will use and retain your Personal Information as long as necessary to provide you with said Responses and/or as necessary to comply with the Church’s legal obligations; and/or to resolve disputes and/or enforce its agreements.
How does the Church Use Anonymous Information and Analytics Information collected through its analytics professionals?
How else is information collected about Users?
How can a User update his Personal Information?
You may request that the Church revise, update or delete its Personal Information and any identifying Analytics Information by sending a written request to the Church to email@example.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that the Church shall have no obligation to delete any information which it is entitled to retain by law, such as for example, though without limitation, where it may retain such information in order to assert a legal defense or claim, or where the information has been collected pursuant to a legitimate business purpose or other rationale where your consent may not be required.
Does the Church Share or disclose Users’ Personal Information?
- To reveal information that is needed to identify, contact or bring legal action against any User who may be violating the terms and conditions of the Website;
- To take steps to protect and defend rights and property, including without limitation, intellectual property of the Church or that of third parties;
- To operate the Website properly;
- To protect the Website and its Users; and/or
- To fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants and others seeking information about its Users to the extent required by applicable law.
Does the Church Share or disclose Users’ Anonymous or Analytic Information?
What security measures does the Church use to protect Users’ information?
Who do I contact for additional information?
World Mission Society Church of God A NJ Corporation, Inc.
305 Godwin Avenue
Ridgewood, New Jersey 07450
Please copy any such communication to us so that we can work to resolve any outstanding issues promptly.